Monday, October 1, 2018

Nature Bright Sun Touch Skyeffect Mood Light and Ionizer Blessing - God Loves Me

I recently wrote a post about purchasing a Skyeffect mood enhancing light before going to visit Princess One when she had her baby earlier this year. Here is a link to that post. 

I love how God gives me blessings. So many time in my life when I thought I was going to help someone out, I end up getting something I wanted or needed by doing service. I was helping a friend clean a stove in her rental. The stove was newer and nicer than the one I owned. I thought how I would love a new whirlpool stove as I had an old stove but started giving gratitude that I had a stove and a house to put a stove in. 

I went to my sisters after helping my friend and my brother-in-law asked if I knew anyone that needed a new stove. He had just been helping a family move into his neighborhood from out of state and the house they purchased had a drop in stove top so they had a nearly new Whirlpool stove in white they needed to get rid of. I told him I had just been cleaning my friends rental stove and thought I would like a new stove. We went over and looked at it and the people just gave it to me as they didn't know what to do with it and had enough to worry about so instead of selling it, they paid it forward for the move in help. 

I then said to my sisters husband, "Now I just needed to find a white stove hood as my stove was off-white." He told me he had one in the garage as they just installed an "over the stove" microwave and within an hour or two of that moment of helping someone, I got a new stove and hood for free. 

Many times in my life I have had similar situations when I go somewhere to help and in the end, they give me something I wanted or liked. The food bank is also similar to this. I often have dropped things off for donation and they had extra fruit or had more of something they could use and because I was doing service, I ended up with things I enjoy or need. 

This past weekend I was helping a friend. Her husband's leg was amputated. I went over a few days this week and her son told me they were looking for a chair that lifts up and helps people stand from sitting. I wanted to purchase them some couch covers to go over the furniture so before I headed over to clean the next day, I stopped at a yard sale down the street from my house. I rarely go to yardsales anymore as I don't need much with just me being home. The first thing I notice at the sale is one of those lift chairs! I ask how much they want and they tell me $20. I ask if they don't sell it, would they consider donating to my friend. She told me she would. 

I called them a few hours later and she told me we could have it and I could pick it up. I told her I would need to call around to find a truck. She told me her brother would probably be willing to deliver it the few blocks to the house of my friend. She wasn't still at the yard sale but told me to run up and talk to the brother. I do that and I gave them an address and told them we would take it in the front door rather than the side door. 

I am cleaning the house and wondered what was taking them so long as I had moved the chair in the front room and was ready for them. I was mopping in one of the kids rooms and came out a bit later and the chair was in the spot. They just brought it in and left! I thought it was so sweet! I adjusted it a little and then took a video of it moving and sent it to my friend who was in another city at the hospital with her husband. 



While going to a few other yard sales looking for couch covers, I saw this brand new in the box Skyeffect mood light EXACTLY like the one I compared in that post and video a few months back. She had a $15 price on it and I asked if she would take less for it. She said she would and I offered her $5 and she told me she would take it. I asked if it worked and she told me that her friend purchased it for her and she never even plugged it in! 

I was THRILLED with the find as my kitchen is at the back of the house and doesn't get direct light so I was excited as I enjoyed having the light on at Princess Ones home while I was cooking during the day. I didn't realize how much light effected me. I thought about buying one and the girls offered to purchase one but I didn't want to spend money on a new one as things have been tight and being summer, I didn't need it working in the yard etc. But, I love that God provided one for me for a reasonable price when I woke early to go help a friend in need. He always takes such good care of me and now that the season is changing, I would want it more than in the summer as I always crave the light when it gets cold and snows as I can't seem to get warm and when it gets dark early, I yearn for the sun!

I know it isn't a big thing to others but this type of thing happens in my life so often.... I am so blessed. I hope you are also recognizing the blessings He gives you in your life! 

Let's all have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment