Thursday, October 11, 2018

Forgotten Parasite Update Video from 8 - 18 Darkening Teeth and Lines in Teeth and More

I had to go back and look at some old videos I uploaded before my trip in August and I found a video that I made and didn't publish so I wanted to share this update on the parasite from back in August as it is good information. 


I am sorry I missed posting this. I never did post about my trip as my life has been so crazy getting princess Five ready to leave on her mission and trying to spend as much time with her as I can and it takes so long to upload videos so I just avoid doing old or longer videos. Hopefully I will find the time to upload and share all those soon as I really have good information on our trip and wanted to share what I learned. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment