Friday, October 19, 2018

Comparing Toilet Paper Brands - Quilted Northern is my Favorite

I have used Angel Soft toilet paper for years. I just grab it as Walmart has it at the end of the isle and it is on sale often. 



I was visiting a friend and used the bathroom and this probably sounds silly, but their toilet paper was so soft! I thought I would try buying different brands and see if I could find something that would be softer than the Angel Soft. 

I tried Scott and Walmart brand a few months back and wasn't thrilled with either of those. I then went and bought Charmin and Quilted Northern this past week. I opened them and tried a roll of each. 

I tried Charmin first and from the first use, I wasn't liking it. I am sure over the years I have used all these type of papers but I just grab what is on sale and have even purchased paper by the case when it is on sale for case lot sales over the years but now that I don't have others home, I figure I should be able to pamper myself.

The Quilted Northern seemed more absorbent from the first use and was much softer to the touch. I really liked it. 

I figured that I would share my findings with others and show the difference of the papers so I put them on a dark surface so you could see how thick they were by viewing them on the dark surface, you can clearly see the difference in the three I compared. 

I don't know if anyone would want to even try the difference as maybe I am being a bit OCD about it but I was actually surprised with how much more absorbent the Northern is. 

I seem to be using less paper as it is thicker and more absorbent so I find that I use less each time. It is a bit more expensive than the other two brands but if I am using two times more of the one, then it really isn't more expensive because I am using less. 

I did a short video on the papers and tried to tear them with one hand and the other two brands ripped about the same but the Norther was harder to rip through so I feel like it is stronger than the others. 

I know it isn't scientific by any means but it is enough for me! I wonder if my girls coming home this week would notice if I put the Northern in all the bathrooms.... 

Have a Blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment