Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Headache Day - Jewelry Sorting Video

I have shared with you that I have had a long week with lots of rain and some headaches but I woke in the night with a super horrific headache. 


I could barely get up today. I went right to the medicine cabinet and took some pills hoping I could just sleep it off but the nausea was so bad that I threw up the pills and took a few more and tried falling asleep to sleep it off but once again went and threw up. I was feeling so horrible that I went back to bed hoping to sleep and I had off and on sleeping with pain and I was so grateful when Princess Five came home from work and rubbed some oils on my feet. 

I was finally able to fall asleep for a few minutes and then was super hungry but still having head pain and nausea but having thrown up everything from last nights dinner and nothing today, I was super shaky. 

I am posting a jewelry sorting video and hoping I can get some good sleep tonight. I finally ate something and then took some pills hoping that I could get rid of the nausea. 

I hope you have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment