Friday, September 28, 2018

Bunko Still Going Strong - Blessed to Have The Best

I am so blessed. I started a bunko group over 20 years ago and more than half of the original women are still in the group. We have had our biggest turnover by people moving out of town. I hear of people starting Bunko groups over the years and they fizzle out but our group is still going strong. 

One of the women moved this month and so she had the night at a Garden Nursery. It was a different idea but it worked out super well and Princess Five got to come and be a substitute for someone that couldn't make it. We both got a wonderful meal and had a great and fun night visiting with our friends. 

I started the night out with a bang rolling two bunkos in the first four rounds and winning the first six games but I was getting a headache on the drive over and took some pills in the car and as the pressure in my head mounted, the worse my playing got. Princess Five on the other hand won this adorable pillow and was happy with her win for the night. 

I took a few more pills after arriving home and am praying I can sleep it off as it feels like it is going to be a bad headache. So, this is the post you get rather than what I had planned as I don't have the energy to deal with the headache and posting so, enjoy the cute picture of Princess Five and some of my dearest friends and I hope you have a Blessed Weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Your video on on toenail fungus helped me quite a bit I'm going to get some peroxide and some thieves oil but the Young Living oils are very expensive on Amazon where did you buy your Young Living oils from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually joined Young Living Oils as a dealer so I could get the discount as I have been using it for so many years. My family goes through bottles each year for strep and other things as it works so well on so many things. I have seen it for sale on ebay as well. It seems expensive but it is about the cost of one Dr. copay so I figure it is well worth it if it keeps me from the Dr's office even once! You may want to check out my newer video and post on athletes foot as doing that may help your toenail fungus as well.
      "Curing Athletes Foot Fast - Iodine, Antifungal Cream and Saran Wrap" is the video title on youtube. Between the two options, you should be able to clear it up!
      Have a Blessed Day!

      Delete