Monday, October 15, 2018

Doing the Most - Your The Best


Princess Five and I were watching a show a few months back and one of the members of the reality show would always say, "We're doing the most" and "Your the best" on the show. 

When one of us is doing a good deed or working hard at something or helping another, Princess Five and I will point at each other and say, "Your doing the most" or "Your the best" and we both get a good laugh. 

Yesterday, I really did the most and I have been super sore today and wanted to get to bed early but am fighting a headache and so this post is going to be short. I am glad I was able to get some things done in the yard yesterday and to help a friend but this post is about what I can do..... 

I hope you have the "Best" and most Blessed Day ever!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment