Wednesday, October 3, 2018

More Unique Art I Love - Guitar from Household Items



I forgot to show you this wonderful guitar piece of art. I took pictures of it awhile back and forgot to post it. I have been fighting a headache for the past week on and off so I am glad that I had this to post as I have been dealing with that and fatigue this week.

Isn't this guitar just about the coolest!?! The knife handle, salt shaker top and chainsaw chain around the edge just grabbed me the minute I walked into the room. I wonder if it actually plays though because the other instruments on the wall really are playable so perhaps it really does play. I forgot to ask if it really played. 
I love everything about the guitar. The way they took all discarded items and put them into something that is such a creative piece of art. 

I hope you have a Blessed Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment