Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thank You's in a different way...







I was at my sisters last week and she had the cutest thank you note on her fridge. It was a couple in their wedding clothes. One held a poster with the word "thank" in their hands and the other was holding a "you" in theirs. They were in a very cute position and they wrote a personal note under the picture.


I started thinking how I could thank the Honda dealer for the wonderful gift of a mower. So, when I got the mower, I decided to try and find a cute way to thank him.


I mowed the word "thanks" in the lawn. I couldn't get high enough to get a good picture but the ones I took will get the point across.


We made several different types of treats today. I'll blog one tomorrow. We will print up the pictures and then take them over with the treats and a card tomorrow.


The other type of card that I thought was cute was when they found things in the house or yard that were in the shape of letters that were needed to spell out the words they wanted to say.


There are lots of fun ways to say thank you. I want to say thanks to you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment