Friday, October 1, 2021

The Sterling Earrings Probably are NOT Sterling

Once again, I am struggling with my daith piercings. I had the silver earrings that took so long to come and had my niece help me put them in. Here is the post about that.

They lasted about a week before my ears were so sore I couldn't touch them. I got sores on my tongue and could taste metal in my mouth. I then started having a hard time eating as my tongue hurt so much. I then started having itching around the earring and knew something wasn't right with the earrings. 

I think that there was some nickle in the earrings and I had my niece pull the silver earrings out and she made me a little loop circle earring out of some silver she had. She helped put them in and close them as best she could. It is a last ditch effort to keep the daith piercing in. 

I really think that I am just so hyper sensitive with all the crazy stuff that has happened in the last few months. 

I talked to someone this week who was also hyper sensitive and she had porcelain earrings which worked and then she got gold earrings. 

My ears are still so irritated with all the different metals that they are difficult to touch. I have been smearing triple antibiotic ointment and thieves oil on them as the salt water wasn't doing anything. 

I may do more research on the porcelain and see if I can find some. These rings are a bit big and hurt to sleep on, so I need to do something else. 

Lets hope I can find something soon. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment