Friday, September 17, 2021

New Sterling Silver Earrings - Hope It Solves The Daith Problems

THEY FINALLY ARRIVED! The sterling silver (.925) curved bar type daith pierced earrings finally came in the mail today! 

I am so excited to get the stainless earrings out of my head! I can't believe how bad they got in the time they were in. Yesterday, I was pulling dead tissue off my right ear. It was the first ear pierced, so it was a bit more irritated than the other. 

I thought that if the silver earrings didn't arrive by the weekend, I didn't think I could keep the steel ones in anymore. I have been having more tinnitus - ringing in my ears. My eyes have been itchy. My throat has been irritated and sore. My sinus has been hurting and my teeth roots as well. 

I have had a few headaches, but they weren't as bad as I would have had with rain. I didn't have any headaches for a few weeks after the piercings, but since the allergy and irritation in the piercings, I had those headaches, so I am wondering if the headaches are related to the irritation in my ears. 

My sweet niece that pierced my ears was headed out of town. She literally stopped at her tattoo shop on the way out of town with her family to help me put the new earrings in as she knows how irritated my ears and body are from the steel earrings. 

Here is a link to the post of her piercing my ears which really helped my headaches. 

I got to say a few words to her daughter who is one of the cutest things. I LOVED that she was wearing a rainbow outfit! I left there to mail a letter and passed a sign with my middle name on it. I felt like my mom was telling me things would be OK. The fact that the earrings took so long but my niece happened to get with me as she was leaving town. If I got the earrings any later, I wouldn't have had a way to get the new ones in until next week! 

I pray things with them calm soon and I start to feel better and have a bit more energy as this week was one of the hardest weeks I have had in a long time being SUPER tired. 

In case someone else is looking for silver earrings, I am putting the name of the place I purchased them online as I spent hours looking for sterling curved bars. They did take a long time to get shipped and to arrive verses Amazon, but they were sold out on amazon. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment