Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Cute Little Pumpkins Make Cute Little Pumpkins

Princess One has been so sweet lately checking up on me asking how I am doing with all the loss of the last month.

She has been making regular video chats with me and allowing me to visit with the kids almost daily. It has been a crazy year so we haven't been in a routine with calls for a long time. 

She let me video chat with her the other day and the kids were literally climbing the walls like kids do when the wall is the same size as their bodies and they can put their arms and legs on the wall and use pressure to climb.

They called to share some of the activities they are learning about countries they are studying recently as she has been teaching them about countries in Europe now. 

I got a super fun call while I was working the yard yesterday. The kids were carving pumpkins! It was adorable! 


I was excited about that but working in the yard with really strong wind made it hard for them to hear me. Since I couldn't talk long, Princess One was good enough to take photos for me and send them. They are so cute and I had to share them. 

I wish I lived closer to them so I could do fun activities like that with them but am grateful they live close enough that I can visit! 

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment