Friday, October 8, 2021

Miss 3000 - Todays Blog is my 3000 Blog Post!

I started my blog in March 2010. I have been blogging for over 11 years now. I realized  that my blog posts were getting near 3000 and figured I would celebrate that I have 3000 posts! 

I did a search on "3000" just to see what showed up. There were lots of references to the song about someone visiting the future to the year 3000.

There was references on "urban Dictionary" about how you add "3000" to the end of something you are telling someone you love as an emphasis, as in "I love you 3000" and there were many references to that.

Of course there is the reference that I used in the title of the movie, "Mr. 3000" referencing a baseball player hitting his 3000 hit. 

I think that is something, that I have written so many posts and kept writing this for so many years. It has become a family history, recipe book, reference book, and a "How To" for my kids and family.

 HAPPY 3000! 

I hope you are having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment