Monday, July 15, 2013

Blessings Abound When God is Around - Part 2


I can't fit everything that was so amazing about the tickets on this post so I will focus on the blessing of the seat and will show you some wonderful pictures. Tomorrow, I will show Princess 2 in the choir and tell you many of the blessings of the day. 


We used some tickets to get it which weren't the tickets where we were going to sit but we just needed to get in so we could get pictures of the girls as the dancers perform first while there is still light. 

I walked in and stood in the lowest bowl section and no one asked for a ticket or anything. I stood there and took the shots of the girls coming into the stadium. 

Funnier story, is that Princess three happened to show up after taking pictures of Princess 2 behind the stage for the choir just as Princess's four and five were walking past to go into the stadium so she took pictures. It was on the exact opposite side of the stadium so for her to be there just then was a blessing.

The girls lined up to dance. You have to know that I had been praying for days that no matter where the girls danced, I would be able to have a seat right on the sidelines where I could take pictures even if my tickets were no where near where they danced.


With that prayer in my heart, I moved over to the other side of that lower section so I could be right where the girls were dancing. It was about 15 seats from where I was standing when they came into the stadium.

There were several seats right in front of where the girls were dancing on the second row. I sat there expecting someone to come and kick me out at any minute. The stadium was packed to the top. There were no other seats anywhere that I could see open. If you look at the picture to the right, you can see a woman in red on the front row talking to the man to her right. You can see the blue empty seats right behind them.


I sat there for the entire show until it got dark and no one ever showed up to take the seats. I got pictures anywhere from 10 feet to fifty feet away of the girls their entire dances. 

They kept looking over at me because they could hear me calling them to look. That is how close I was in the packed and loud stadium. After the girls finished dancing, I went to the seats we actually had and took a picture of the other side of the stadium where I was sitting and then a close up of the three seats on the second row which remained empty for the entire show, concerts and fireworks. 
 
To find the three seats on the large stadium picture, look to the sound tower with the speaker on it on the right side of the photo at the bottom, go to the right (just to the right), the seats are in that first section on the far right in the picture, second row on the far left of that first section lowest on the right. 

The firework picture about four picture up shows where my seat was in relation to the stage and how I wouldn't have been able to see my girls at all from those seats as they would have been BEHIND the battle ship I'll describe in a minute. God loves me to allow me to be close enough to see them and take the pictures that the girls love to see later.

NO ONE can tell me that my Heavenly Father didn't make those seats available to me so that I could be there for my girls to see me and and dance for me! There were no other empty seats anywhere that I could see the entire night and they just happened to be right where both of my girls were dancing on the exact side and rows! 

It was a reminder, once again, just how much He love me and my girls. He is constantly blessing me in so many ways. 

Wait until tomorrow when I tell you about the ticket blessings etc. He not only loves me, but He loves my family.... We are so blessed. The ticket is defiantly going on my gratitude frame!

The girls did a slinky dance with the metal ducting and it was the hit of the show. At the end, they got stopped over and over with people asking them where to get the ducting or "What is it that you used to do the slinky dance? " 

Each year they come up with something new. This year, it was the Slinky's and a battle ship. They had three turrets made and they actually fired smoke. They had tiers for the girls to dance on and as you can see in the picture, the girls were in the shape of a battle ship. It was amazing as usual. 

My girls are just to the left of the turrets and faced the side I ended up sitting on. If I was on the other side, in our ticketed seats, I wouldn't have seen them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment