Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beautiful Bouquet Of Heirlooms - She Did it Again


My sister needed to get her daughters bouquet done for her bridal photos. She asked if I had any ribbon in peach, mint blue/green, cream and any jewelry she could use. We raided my craft room and I pulled out some antique lace I purchased when I lived back east. There was a flea market near my home and I would purchase ribbons and things there in bags from estates. 

The jewelry was stuff I collected over the years and much was from before I even was married or had children. I also had many pieces from the grab bags that I purchase from second hand stores to find the silver and gold. 

Most of the ribbon and jewelry if not all the jewelry is from my stash. The tulle is also mine. My sister helped me with her supplies to make Princess One's bouquet so I was happy to have things she could use for her daughters bouquet.

She whipped this beauty up in a few days.

She also made this hair bow and and used this pretty pearl antique ribbon around the base of both. 

The pearl button center was on my girls dresses for my brothers wedding, it is funny that each thing I look at reminds me of a time and place. I wish I had used my stuff for my daughters wedding bouquet and her stuff for her daughter but next time, if my other girls want keepsake bouquets, I will make sure we use mye stuff next time.  

Here is a link to Princess One's bouquet made out of maps. My sister is one talented lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment