Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thailand Fun - Part 2

I wanted to show you some of the fun pictures that Princess Four took in Thailand. She had some wonderful experiences and I am kind of sad that she didn't get to ride the elephants but the day they went it was too muddy. 
 
She saw lots of great places as you can see by these fun pictures. There were many different Buddah's but I can't show you them all so I picked some of what I thought were fun pictures.  
 
I think they keep building bigger and more elaborate Buddha's so that they can get tourist dollars.  



There were also lots of pictures of her with the orphans and kids on the Moken Island but once again, I thought that one or two would be enough to give you an idea of how her trip went.



You can also see the houses on the water in one of the other pictures. 

She said stickers, beach balls, funny glasses and noses, and fingernail polish were the favorite toys in about that order. 

In a country where there is so much poverty, it is amazing to see how elaborate the temples are and how beautiful they are. 
 
There are so many different types of Buddhas and in so many places. 

I wonder what people think about our country. Probably the same thing.Lots of riches and so much poverty in the same country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment