Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mini Prince or Princess One - Queen Grandma

I guess it is now official. Prince and Princess Number One are expecting a baby. They announced it this week. I have known for a month or two but couldn't say anything due to them wanting to get through the first three months before letting people know. I think that is a smart move when anyone is expecting.

They were a bit worried about twins as my father is a triplet and my sister and cousin both have twins so they were relieved to know that they are having just one prince or princess.

She has been sick most mornings but has found some calming influence by taking a little apple cider vinegar with vanilla in all her water. We are extremely happy and looking forward to having our first grandchild, niece or nephew. We are expecting the great event in February. I'm sure this isn't the last you will be hearing about this great event. I'll keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment