Friday, December 16, 2011

Wedding Shower Blessings


I wish I could list all the people who have helped me get the wedding ready. Also, the people who put on showers and everyone who gave gifts and supported Princess over her lifetime. But, since I don't have their permission to place their photos and names online, I will just say to all of you wonderful people who have been so great to support us over the years and especially the past month or so, "I LOVE YOU" and "THANK YOU!"


So many times in the last month as I am falling asleep, I have gone over in my head thanking Heavenly Father for people in our lives and for the things they have done to help me. I can't list them all on here but know that I list them as I go to sleep and give gratitude for all they are doing and have done and will do. So many people have offered to help and a few have gone above and beyond any reason in their generous support.


One person made 500 rolls for the reception. Another painted all 13 doors, my sister made the bouquet and most of the invitations along with several other projects. Several put on showers and made all the food. Others hosted the showers. Many offer time and talents. I have been amazed at the people who have made offers as some I haven't seen in years.


I just wanted to get this down for my daughter to see how much help we have been blessed with. I really have felt loved and supported and know as we head for the wedding day, that I will feel even more.

Thanks again to all of you angels in our lives! I know all the work will be worth it... As I was walking out of Walmart after spending another chunk of change on pictures for the wedding, I was stressing a bit and looked down to find a dime. I smiled and thought, "Thanks for the reminder that I don't have to worry about this......" My Heavenly Father loves me, Princess number 1 and YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment