Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nice Surprise - Cellercise




I got a big surprise when my sister called my eldest Princess asking if they would like to go in on a gift. Princess met my sister on the way to our house and my sister passed off this wonderful gift. It may sound stupid but if you take the time to look up the item and do some research, you will see how thoughtful it was of my sister and daughter to get this for me. Here is a link to the website for cellercise:

As soon as I touched the package it was in, I knew exactly what it was. I have been looking for a used one of these forever. My sister sat next to Dave on a plane about 10 or so years ago and talked to him about cells and interesting things they knew and he talked to her about his machine. She bought one and I have used hers many times. We used this when my mother almost died a few years ago. We took the cellerciser to the
nursing/rehab home and would sit her on the bed and place her legs on the tramp while we jumped. EVERY time she would say the pain was less, her swelling would go down and she would have more range of motion. After seeing that, I wanted to get my own.

I saw one once for really cheap on an old paper or something and when I called the number, they had moved and the number was no longer in service. Other than that, you don't often see them for sale used as they are so great.

I used to jump on my trampoline every day but the tarp ripped. I would like to get back to be able to do the move in the top picture! Dave on his website has this photo so close to mine that I wonder if I would ever be able to get myself to be able to do that on the mini tramp. I'll have to let you know when I do get it!


Thank you Big Sis for the thoughtful gift. This is the second year in a row she gave me exactly what I would have wanted for the holiday. Thanks to Prince and Princess number 1 for chipping in and picking it up for me. I am excited to start using it. I'll have to keep you informed on how it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment