Friday, December 30, 2011

Wedding Bridal / Groomal Pictures





Princess number 1 only asked for a few specific things for her wedding. She wanted a GOOD Photographer first and top of the list. She searched out and researched. A man she worked with told her that his daughter did weddings sometimes when she wasn't booked with other things. She went to the website and there wasn't any other options at that point.


She hired her for bridal and Groom pictures before the wedding so we could have pictures of her in the dress at the reception but, she also hired her for an hour after the wedding to get pictures of the family etc. I wish she had hired her for the reception as the pictures we took were outside and it was FREEZING and there was a breeze that kept blowing our hair all over. If I was facing the other side, it would have been better but they had my family on the side the wind was blowing from and so our hair kept blowing in front of our faces.



Because of the cold from the pictures etc. My mother ended up with Pneumonia and was in the hospital. My dad was in bed for two days, and I ended up in bed for 2 1/2 days. It was really cold and I think I was just run down and I am praying now that the wedding majority is over, I can get some sleep and get into a better routine with the new year.

Of course, I have the open house in our home town but after that is over, I really want to get myself on a good schedule, exercise and diet for the new year.



I have to write something here or I won't have a place to put these beautiful pictures so I am somewhat babbling so you can see more of these photos.



I wanted to show you the bouquet again with the great photography of it. Isn't it beautiful. You can see how it was made of maps. You can see the bling, you can see the pin centers. My sister is so talented.



I am not sure when we will be getting the actual wedding day pictures but I will share these with you so you can at least see the dress and how cute the couple are together.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie made a wonderful comment about my blog and enjoying the posts and pictures. It had names so I removed it but wanted to thank Stephanie for her comment.

    ReplyDelete