Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dance the Day Away (and some Night)


Went to support Princess's number 3 and 4 in their competitions last week. It was a great day and there were some very good dances that I enjoyed watching. They had a drill down between 1, 2, and three A groups and all in all there were probably 5-600 hundred girls. Sweet princess number 4 took third in the drill down.


She is taking after a large line of sisters that have placed in drill down. I think they are just used to following directions.

Both girls were in three dances. The competition was most of the day and I got to take some great video and pictures at the same time. I am getting fairly good at holding the video in the left hand and taking photos with the right.


Here are some of those photos. In one above, they are both standing on their head and Princess number three is revolving while on her head. Fairly impressive as I can't even stand on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment