Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am Moving to thesecretisgratitude.com!

Hi everyone,

I am working on moving my blog to my own domain. I hope this works but if not, please forgive any inconvenience while I am learning how to host my own domain!

Thanks for following me. I am hoping that this move will allow for everyone to post their "gratitude moments" on the site and allow me to add more to the site. I am working on adding videos of tapping in action and other helpful items such as being able to purchase some of the health items I list in my pages right from the site.

Pray for me to be able to figure out all the different things needed to make this work! If I mess it up, I hope I can come back and make it work here again!

Here is the link to my site: thesecretisgratitude.com See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment