Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What to do now?

I spent much of my time yesterday and all night working on trying to get one of the three web domain host featured software packages to work setting up the home page for my web page.

I spent hours pulling over the blog posts using a highly recommended software only to find I had them in the dashboard but couldn't view them on the pages and no one could see them.

The second lovely software was VERY hard to use. I spent hours posting and figuring it out only to have most of the page delete with nothing saved. I tried to pull in some cute web page templates from other sites and they wouldn't post.

Finally, I pulled up the most user friendly software which is very similar to blogger only to find they have very few templates and only host six pages total before you have to "upgrade" and if you take a look at the web page, it looks horrible. I got one hour sleep before getting up and taking two friends out of town for the day.

So, forgive me for this lame post today. I did catch a very interrupted nap for a few hours but had at least 4 calls, and kids waking me every few minutes for daily stuff. I was ready to give up the blog today. I figure not many are reading it and being so tired I thought the web page isn't worth it but I can see it being a blessing for many if I can get it up and working as a tapping and gratitude site.

I also ask for you to pray for my oldest daughter who is serving as a missionary in the Philippines. She is going for an MRI on her knees this week. She is coming home in less than two months and they aren't sure until after the MRI what they want to do.
She has no insurance so if she needs surgery... I don't know.

To end on a wonderful and happy note, my youngest won the "Hot Can" contest for the whole school today! I really want to explain about foam clothes and how they can save your life. I'll save it for another day. Foam clothing is what gave us the idea to use foam as an insulator for her can!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment