Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Princess Five In The Rain - Missionary Moment

We were walking quickly up a main street to get to one of our appointments, and a man in a truck pulled up next to us and yelled, "Hey! No Running, no running, you know who I am?" So my first instinct was to run, but we didn't. Second of all, we didn't really know who it was because he was wearing a hat and sunglasses, so a lot of confusion but, we then realized it was our good Dino! We were actually on our way to his house, but we were walking the wrong way, and so he told us to go wait at his house while he parked, we had a really good lesson with him and have another one tonight.

We had zone conference this week and sister "companion" l and I taught a training on humility, everyone said it went well.

This week I've learned a lot in my studies, but my favorite thing I learned was when I was reading in Jacob 5 instead of comparing the house of Israel to the olive tree, I compared myself. I've been thinking a lot about repentance recently, and how if we are doing something that is not good for us, we should cut it out of our lives, like those branches that aren't bring forth good fruit.

It rained a lot again this week.
Also this Chinese woman walking down the street did a double take when we passed her and said, "TWINS?!" I don't think sister "companion" and I look too similar, but we get asked if we are sisters every day, which is really confusing because we are sisters, but like not, any way that's fun.
CuĂ­dense 
Hermana Princess Five 

The Photo is us after a huge rain storm 

No comments:

Post a Comment