Thursday, May 23, 2019

Blessings From Doing Service

Over the years, I have learned that each time I go do service, I always end up being blessed in some way. I found some items for my sister at a second hand store today and I called her to come check out the items I had in my cart for her. 

She come to the store and as I was getting ready to leave, I noticed that in the back of the store, there was this treasure box. If you remember, I have a game that I play at extended family get togethers using boxes called "Either - Or" and here is a link to that game. 

I was going to ask the workers at the store if I could buy it and my sister said, "That is my mother-in-laws chest." She asked them if she could have it as it was supposed to be hers. They gave it to her and she in turn gave it to me. 

I loved that I called her to help her and in the end, I was helped. This happens so often in my life. I am blessed. 

Have a Blessed Day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment