Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Best Nail Polish Holder Around - Hot Wheels Car Door Storage Pockets

It has been many years since I posted about doing pedicures on my girls every Friday night. I used to give them pedicures and pick up a pizza and movie most Friday nights if we were home. We had that tradition for many years. 

When my girls come home to visit, I usually give them a pedicure at some point in their stay. It is something they love to do, and it shows them that I love them and I enjoy spending that time with them. We either talk, or watch a movie, or both. 

I haven't gone through and cleaned out my nail polish in a very long time. Princess Five graduated several years ago now and I know I haven't done anything with them since before she moved out. 

It really has been a long time. I figured that many of them would be sticky and hard. There were also colors that I don't think I need as the style has been bright and bold for many years now. 

I decided today to go through them all as it was raining outside and I couldn't work in the yard and it was something I have had on my "list" to get done. 

I thought I would get rid of my cute little door nail polish holder, but in the end, it is still a better and more convenient way to store all the polish. It remains upright, you can see every color clearly, it is a space saver, and it allows for quick picks as the colors are all coordinated, and all the sparkles are together, all the smelling top coats are together, and it even has a cool little pouch for all the stickers and gems along with files etc. 

I ended up throwing out about 20 or more polishes, and then just color coordinated the rest. I figured I may as well keep the cooler colors as you never know when you may need a specific color and it is the same amount of space either way. 

It feels good to have that organized and all in one spot. I don't need the black case anymore. 

I am glad I thought of using that Hot Wheels case as it is the perfect way to store them all. 

Have a Blessed and Colorful Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment