Monday, September 28, 2015

Pulling My Hair Out Over the Parasite - Not On Purpose

I have mentioned in posts over the past month about how much my hair is falling out. It is worse every day. 
 
Two weeks ago I was at Princess Two's with all the girls to celebrate a birthday. Princess Three straightened my hair and when she finished, several of the girls gathered up handfuls of hair around me and commented on how much hair I lost.

I told them that I lose that much every time I do anything with my hair. I am afraid to comb it. I didn't want to color it as I was worried I would make more come out. 

I am even afraid to wash it as handfuls end up in the drain. 

I was visiting Princess Two again this past weekend and I washed my hair. The handful above is what was on the CLEAN brush after I combed it. 

Then, in the morning, I straightened it and each picture shows more and more hair that came out not with the straightener but with my just running my hand through my hair! 
 
The straightener pulls out more than what my hand does! It is so scary to me. 

It has been so bad, I took some pictures last weekend when I combed my hair and took a photo of the drain hair, what didn't go down the large drain holes!  


The brush was CLEAN when I started brushing it. That is one comb of my hair in the morning! 

It has gotten so bad that when I comb my hair, I hold the top of my head pushing the hair against my head in hopes to hold the hair in my head while brushing the bottom! 

The weirdest thing is that the hair is all the same length and you can see the hair bud at the ends of all the hairs. Usually, when hair falls out, even if there are a few, they are all different lengths and tangled. I have NEVER had hair come out like this in even lengths and distances apart. 

You can see that phenomenon in most of the pictures. If you watch the video, you can see that I am not pulling the hair out I am just running my hand down the entire length like you would a pony tail and my hand ends up with lots of hair. 

It doesn't matter how many times I do this, there is hair in my hands. Not to mention all that fall to the ground, get stuck on my clothes, end up in the sink, the brush, the counter, my food, down my shirt etc. 

I have never thought much about Cancer Drugs and how Chemotherapy causes hair loss but I am worried to the point that I may need a wig soon. I worry that my entire head will end up with nothing while it regrows. 

I wish more would be written about this parasite so I would have known that this drug doesn't work on this bug! 

I am the guinea pig for trying all the things to see if they work. I told my kids I won't make them take anything unless I know it works now as the drugs are expensive and don't work and now, I have no hair. This particular drug can also causes liver damage or issues! I don't know which is worse, the drugs or the parasites!  

Check out the video and for those who have a parasite, DO YOUR RESEARCH and make SURE that this drug works for the parasite, worm, bug that you have. The side effects are horrible! Not to mention, the cost of the drug, about $4000 a week is a horrible price to pay for your hair to fall out! Here is a link to a post showing some of my receipts for the medication I've tried for these parasites. I just want to mention the parasites names in here so when people are searching, they can find this post. Horsehair nematomorpha, gordian worm, hook worm, thread worm.

Anyone have a few wigs I can try?

No comments:

Post a Comment