Monday, July 6, 2015

USA All the Way - Sparkler Art


We had a WONDERFUL weekend with all five girls, Princes One, and Grand-Princess One at home. It doesn't happen all that often anymore that all of us are home. 

What is happening more  and more, is that we meet in one of the towns the girls live in and do stuff there and one or more of us is missing. It was a truly wonderful time....

I hope that I will be able to post all about it. I realized this weekend as I was taking pictures off the SD cards, that I always have so much to post about after a weekend with the family and I have pictures still on my cards from Valentines weekend with Princess One (Click here for a post about that weekend) that I didn't post about as we celebrated Grand-Princess One's first birthday while we were together.

Then, over Mother day weekend, I said I would post about things and guess who still has all those pictures on the sd cards and nothing posted about the weekend! 

I came to realize that when I am with family, I want to spend my time with them and as they are still here, I want my posts to be short. 


I also realized that, I am usually really tired after the weekends with the girls and tend to write shorter posts as I don't want to stay up late writing longer posts. 


I also know that I am quite protective about my girls and haven't posted a ton about Princess Five's life and now Grand Princess One's world. 


I take the pictures thinking I will post it and then "think" I have posted it because I took the pictures to post it but then forget that it wasn't actually posted. MANY time I have searched my blog for posts I was SURE I had written only to find out they were in the "draft" folder or the pictures were taken and no post was actually done. 

While the girls were home, Princess Five wanted to do more of the fun sparkler signs / photos that we have done in the past and do them with her sisters. We tried a few different things using the sparkler light or just having the three girls running around like in this picture. They were all fun!

To know how we do this, check out these blog posts. Here is the first one we did a few years ago. 

Here is a night time one we did in winter with snow which was really fun but really COLD as well. 
   
It was a wonderful night and I will hopefully (I say that as I thought I would get the others done as well) post about more tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment