Thursday, July 23, 2015

Swollen Feet and Nightmare Day - Parasite Revenge

SEE THE OTHER POSTS AS I KNOW IT WASN'T FROM PERU NOW. I DID A REWRITE AND NOW I KNOW IT IS ACTUALLY AN INSECT PARASITE CALLED HORSEHAIR, NEMATOMORPHA OR GORDIAN WORM. IT IS SIMILAR TO HOOK WORM AND THREAD WORM. SEE MY OTHER POSTS FOR SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT ETC. TYPE IN "PARASITE" OR "HORSEHAIR" INTO SEARCH BOX TO FIND THE OTHER POSTS.

For the past few days, I have been swollen and tired. I can't seem to get my feet to clear up. It have been on my feet dehydrating mangos most of the day. I have been running around trying to finish up some camp stuff. I am getting to bed anywhere from 3 a.m. to 7 a.m. Once again it is 5 30 a.m. and I am dragging tired and am supposed to go hiking with the Jr. Leaders for camp in a few hours. It has been non stop trying to get stuff for camp done. I am falling asleep at the computer again.

I thought I would be able to get stuff done at the beginning of the week but with the Mango explosion from the food bank, dropping them off to neighbors and then drying and freezing my own, I wasn't able to do much.

By the end of the day three nights ago, my feet hurt so bad that it felt like my toes were going to explode. I cried as I had never experience that before. I think the parasite medication is taxing my system. My hair started falling out and now the feet being swollen thing. I won't be doing the hike for camp tomorrow. Perhaps I will be able to take a nap why they hike. I can't seem to stay awake again. Hope you are having a better day than I am.

2 comments:

  1. My feet are both swollen and not both are even. The left is very thick and discolored and can feel them moving around in there but the swelling stops midway between ankle and knee. I seem to have RLS. in the evenings and it's becoming more frequently as the days pass. Both legs are noticeably firmer and also more tender to the touch and to walk on, I never noticed it before but I'm starting to feel the worms inside of my arms in the skin of my stomach my neck forehead and scalp and face as well. Starting to feel it in my eyeballs and all of this within 3 days I've been getting headaches for the past week or two weeks actually and help can feel them and have seen them in my nostrils. My hearing is definitely not as good as he was a couple weeks ago especially after a shower. I have white spots on my hands and legs where little white pointed heads or whatever they are poke out when they are Disturbed. They're very strong I cannot pull them out in one piece ever and my flashlight is shined up next to my skin you can see them moving around. It seems like there are different life stages of this worming at the same time in my body and they all have their tasks and their spot to be. Unless there are more than one species of worm inside of me. I had absolutely no clue did I was playing the host to these parasites until a couple of days ago and obviously I've had this for quite some time doctors are saying possibly over a year but it took until now for me to realize that there was a problem Max there was other symptoms and that's where I come in to thinking there may be more than one parasite in me or one type of parasite in me. My eyes started to itch and I thought something swimming in my eyes and sure enough and both corners of each eye stop little half centimeter to 3/4 of a centimeter long worms and when I opened up my eyelid saw one that was about definitely over an inch and he hurry back in the corner of my eye I couldn't see him after that but you definitely feel him but they are burrowed into the skin around my eye lids and whenever they want to go into the pool for a dip they do. Reason I'm being so explicit and specific about the details is that I really want to know if this is what you encountered with your experience and if so what do I have to look forward to or not look forward to should I say? And I do definitely have to say thank you for reaching out and letting other people know out there even though it may be a little embarrassing, of your experiences with this guest that's so rudely used your body as a host. And did it just stay in your legs or did it venture to other parts of your body as well? Feel free to email me directly if you'd like, I'd really like to hear from you and if anyone else has experience this I'd like to hear from you as well. I'd like to know what I need to expect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear all the suffering you are going through. There are so many people suffering with parasites and looking for help. I have a website where I put how I got diagnosed, the tests they did, and the symptoms I have in the order they appeared.

      The website is called horsehairinhumans.com

      I hope it helps you realize that you aren't alone.

      Stay safe and have a blessed day!

      Delete