Thursday, July 23, 2015

Swollen Feet and Nightmare Day - Parasite Revenge

SEE THE OTHER POSTS AS I KNOW IT WASN'T FROM PERU NOW. I DID A REWRITE AND NOW I KNOW IT IS ACTUALLY AN INSECT PARASITE CALLED HORSEHAIR, NEMATOMORPHA OR GORDIAN WORM. IT IS SIMILAR TO HOOK WORM AND THREAD WORM. SEE MY OTHER POSTS FOR SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT ETC. TYPE IN "PARASITE" OR "HORSEHAIR" INTO SEARCH BOX TO FIND THE OTHER POSTS.

For the past few days, I have been swollen and tired. I can't seem to get my feet to clear up. It have been on my feet dehydrating mangos most of the day. I have been running around trying to finish up some camp stuff. I am getting to bed anywhere from 3 a.m. to 7 a.m. Once again it is 5 30 a.m. and I am dragging tired and am supposed to go hiking with the Jr. Leaders for camp in a few hours. It has been non stop trying to get stuff for camp done. I am falling asleep at the computer again.

I thought I would be able to get stuff done at the beginning of the week but with the Mango explosion from the food bank, dropping them off to neighbors and then drying and freezing my own, I wasn't able to do much.

By the end of the day three nights ago, my feet hurt so bad that it felt like my toes were going to explode. I cried as I had never experience that before. I think the parasite medication is taxing my system. My hair started falling out and now the feet being swollen thing. I won't be doing the hike for camp tomorrow. Perhaps I will be able to take a nap why they hike. I can't seem to stay awake again. Hope you are having a better day than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment