Thursday, November 8, 2012

Princess Two - T-Shirt Quilts A and B


 Do you remember almost two years ago now when Princess one came home from her mission?  

We made her some t-shirt quilts. I showed her how to make it by making the first one with all her favorite t-shirts on them.

Then, having watched me make one, she then turned around and made a "B" quilt with her lesser favorite t-shirts on it. She did a great job on her quilt and she uses both of them in her condo. 

Here is a link to her quilt A and here is a link to her quilt B.  

I have been working nights on this quilt A shown above for Princess two

Princess two is shown working on the B quilt to the right. As you can see, she got her hair cut. I think it looks rather cute and she seems to like it which matters most. She wasn't really excited to work on the quilt and I had cut most of the squares out before she left but now that we have it going, she is getting more excited and we are ready to quilt and bind quilt A tomorrow. 

Quilt B is now cut and ready to sew. I do have a few squares to piece since she had some shirts from her mission she wanted to include. If you remember back to Easter, I sent her a cute tye-die shirt on her mission that she wants to include but to get all the family's messages, we need to piece it. Here is a link to that post.

 
It has been a long week with many things going on but every one of my kids has told me I am an amazing mom this week for different reasons. It makes those long days worth it. I have amazing kids which makes it easy to be a good mother. I am so blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment