Friday, November 30, 2012

Coming Home - Nothing Like It

I needed one more post for my week out of town and since I can't upload any pictures due to the photo hosting thing, I thought I would just share my week before going. I wish I could show photos but I will figure that out soon. I sewed and finished Princess Fives "Tune" quilt. I sewed a really cute body pillow case to match as she asked for one of those for Christmas. I finished Princess Two's A quilt and am working on the B quilt with her and it is almost done. 

Princess Two met with the surgeon and had her surgery and they found scarring on the gallbladder and he told us that she would have eventually had to have it out if not now so we were glad we figured it out as one of my friends that actually helped us figure it out had a problem for two years before getting hers out so we are blessed to have gotten it quicker. She has had problems for a full year now. She is excited to see if she can eat without pain now.

She is still drugged up and I am trying to pack so I can leave. I will be packing my mom tomorrow and you will be reading this next Friday. I spent a few hours trying to figure out picture hosting this week but it is beyond a few hour transition. I think I need to just get off blogger and go to the .com I have. 

I know I will be thrilled to be getting home tomorrow and want to let you know that I appreciate you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment