Friday, November 23, 2012

Princess Two Had Surgery..... Thanks-giving She is OK

Once again, I am having problems with my photo hosting. Princess Two had surgery this week, we did Thanksgiving dinner, I am leaving the country for a week with my mother and we are having a extended family dinner all within three days.  I am packing, nursing, cooking, cleaning, and driving so I hope you will forgive me for this post. I can't post any photos today but Princess Two is doing well after having her gallbladder out. She is home as it was same day surgery. 

I have posts done for next week and hope to be able to figure out the picture hosting issue when I get home next weekend. 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and were able to give gratitude in all things. I am grateful for so many things but really don't have time to list them as it is 5 a.m. and I have so much to get done. 

Here is a link to a post where I list some blessings that I think shows what I am thankful for always.

Also, here is a link to another list of things I am thankful for often.

Here is a link to the second part to that post. It is talking about "Counting your blessings" which I do often but probably not often enough.

I am so blessed but sometimes wish I weren't so busy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment