Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Finding 14 Karat Gold in a Grab Bag for $20 - Ring and Necklace

A month or so ago, I went into the thrift store just a few minutes before closing. I was able to see that there was gold in the bag and the bag was $20. 

I made a video weeks ago, but just haven't had time to post it with all the family stuff going on. 

I have been fighting a headache today which isn't good news. I am having allergic reactions to the earrings used for the daithe piercing. 

I have started getting headaches again, but I ordered a pair of sterling silver earrings yesterday and am hoping that they will make the difference and get rid of the headaches I have had started having this week. 

I figured I would just post a jewelry video so I can try and feel better. And, I am thrilled I finally got some gold in a jewelry bag! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment