Monday, September 27, 2021

Nothing But Exhausted! My Boxes are Reproducing

I was up all night Saturday night putting the yard sale away. I finally gave up and covered several tables and climbed in bed for just over an hour before heading to church on Sunday. 

I spent an hour after church taking down my yard sale posters around town. I got home, and climbed into bed. I fell asleep and woke for a few minutes last night to use the bathroom, and then back to sleep. 

I had some weird dreams, had a dehydration headache which woke me a few times, and kept falling back to sleep. 

My phone died, so I got no notifications to wake me, I didn't wake up until almost 10 a.m. today! I slept through blogging, family group chats, several messages about yard sale items. After waking up, my hands and feet are swollen, my muscles are achy and cramping, and I still have a dehydration headache and I just laid in bed for a few hours so sore I didn't want to get up! 

As I consolidate and pack up, all the boxes that held the sale stuff get stacked up. My suburban is FULL of the banana boxes and now I have them stacked beside the suburban, and I am not finished consolidating the books I had in boxes down the center. I will be finishing that off tonight. It is amazing to me that I had all that stored in my garage. 

As I am putting things back into my garage, I am wondering how all that was in there as I am filling it up with the ebay stuff and wondering how all that fit in my garage and how all the empty boxes fit in there. It looks like nothing left! 

I'll report on how I did tomorrow hopefully if i can get everything put away and piles taken to the thrift store in town etc. 

I am just so tired, I am not sure if I will be able to do that today. With this headache, I just want to go back to bed after getting a massage! I think it will take my body a few days to recuperate. 

I hope you are having a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment