Thursday, September 2, 2021

It's TOTEally Awesome - A House Full of Totes

I have been hitting second hand stores daily when I have time to try and find some used totes to use in the garage. 

I haven't worked on my garage in many months due to the busyness of my summer. I also have had an issue with mice in the garage since I worked on the front of the garage a few years back. I don't want to use boxes in the garage just in case I have anymore mice getting in. 

The main second hand store has been getting crazy with prices and wants $5 for used totes. I won't purchase them at that price. I was having a hard time collecting totes but mentioned to the smaller second hand store that I was looking for totes. 

Today, he told me that he had been saving some for me and I ended up getting 8 totes from him. I washed them all and then let them dry wherever I could as I have stacks of stuff from the wedding still among other things.

My house is getting a little better each day. It is just packed with totes both empty and full. 

Have a blessed day~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment