Monday, September 13, 2021

Be Careful What You Ask For - A HOUSE Full of TOTES

I woke this morning with a sore throat. I got someone to cover leading the music for me in church as I didn't want to go in case I have something more than a cold. 

Every worker at the Food Bank currently has or just had COVID and I was there distributing right before they shut it down, so I could have been exposed, so I just didn't want to take any chances. 

What I really think my problem is, both my daith piercings are irritated, as I have allergies to the steel in the earring. I have been having some equilibrium issues, throat irritation etc so I think it is most likely that. 

I posted ten days ago about wanting totes and searching for totes to use in cleaning out the garage. I spoke to the workers at two thrift stores in town letting them know I was looking for totes during the past month or so. They were so sweet to save the totes they found for me!

It finally paid off as this week, I got three stacks of totes from the different stores! Five were $1 each, the rest were all $2 each! God is so GOOD to me! Whenever I put something "out there" in prayer, HE always makes sure I get what I need! 

I am so happy! I wanted to pack up all the wedding stuff in similar totes and was able to get many of the same type. I also wanted to take everything that is in banana boxes in the garage and put them into totes so if any mice every get into the garage again, everything is safe! 

If you remember, the girls bought me shelving for Christmas, and I was only able to get part of the garage done this winter, so I was hoping this summer I would be able to get back and finish up the garage. This summer hasn't been what I expected with it being such a HOT summer and planning the wedding etc. 

I feel like I am getting help from heaven to get what I need, so I can start working on the garage again, and get things I need organized in there. I want to be able to empty out some of the closets in the house that are storing the girls items, and give each girl a shelf in the garage, so I can then put things we would use more often in the closets. 

I am feeling blessed with totes as I got 21 in the past four days! I scrubbed them all and each day was scrubbing a stack. They are all washed and ready for use! It will be a busy month coming up as I need to start pruning the trees and am currently dehydrating apples! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment