Monday, February 1, 2021

Two Free Meals in Two Days! Blessed With Good Friends



 I am super tired tonight but wanted to share some blessings I got in the past few days. 

I was working for my friend cleaning out her storage room and she was coming from a large city and offered to pick up some Olive Garden food for me on her way back to town knowing I would be working until late. 

She got me some gluten free pasta and a salad. 

Today after church, another friend of mine stopped at the house and dropped off a gluten free pizza. I was so tired it was so nice to have ready made meals! I am blessed with good friends knowing when I could use an easy meal! I just wanted to share what good friends I have and how much I appreciated the good meals!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment