Tuesday, February 9, 2021

How I Take Natural Antibiotics Together and Use Them When I Am Sick

WARNING - IF YOU ARE SICK, SEE YOUR DOCTOR - THE BELOW VIDEO IS NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO, OR SUGGESTING THAT YOU TAKE THESE WITHOUT MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS IS ONLY FOR INFORMATION ON HOW I USE THEM IN REPLY TO A VIEWER ASKING ME TO SHOW HOW I USE THEM. THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL VIDEO! 


I use NATURAL ANTIBIOTICS as I have reactions to some antibiotics, and I also have children with allergies to them. Over the last 35 years, I have researched and taken many types of natural antibiotics for those reasons. 

Recently, a viewer asked me to show how I take my natural antibiotics that are antiviral, anti-bacterium,and antimicrobial. She asked me to tell when I use them, how I combine them, and how much I take. The video is in response to that viewer. I share how I take Grapefruit Seed Extract / GSE, Oregano oil, Thieves Oil, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin C, Neem Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3, Seagate Nasal Spray, Activated Charcoal, Zinc, Lugols Iodine, and a few other things. I have other videos on my health playlist on my channel. Here is a link to my YouTube channel. 

Since I have posted or shared about most of these products on my channel on youtube: thesecretisgratitude, and on this blog, I am not going to detail everything on this post. I have many blog posts and pages you can find here on my blog. To find more information about any of the products, you can type what you are looking for in the search box at the bottom of the page. 

I share how I take them and use them as well as the amounts I use, and what products I will use only that ONE brand, and on other items, I will search and try different strengths and brands depending on availability and price as there are so many options for certain things. 

If you have any questions on anything, feel free to ask. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment