Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Treat UTI - Urinary Tract Infection Naturally Using Cranberry, D Mannos, Cream of Tartar and More

WARNING - IF YOU ARE SICK, SEE YOUR DOCTOR - THIS VIDEO IS NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO OR SUGGESTING THAT YOU TAKE THESE WITHOUT MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS IS ONLY FOR INFORMATION ON HOW I USE THEM IN REPLY TO A VIEWER ASKING ME TO SHOW HOW I USE THEM. THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL VIDEO! 

I have had urinary tract infections more times in my life than I can count. I had them chronically after I got married and finally figured out it was related to being intimate. Once I realized what was causing them, I learned to use the bathroom after each encounter and change our birth control situation.


With that, I kept getting fungal infections and had digestive issues because the amount of antibiotics I had taken with all the infections. I then started learning about natural antibiotics. For my reoccurring and persistent UTI's, I take all of the natural antibiotics I share on this blog and in the video I did on natural antibiotics linked here. 

With UTI's I also add a few products that are useful specifically for urinary, bladder, and urethra health. I share in my other video how I take Grapefruit Seed Extract / GSE, Oregano oil, Thieves Oil, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin C, Neem Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3, Seagate Nasal Spray, Activated Charcoal, zinc, Lugols Iodine, and a few other things. 

I have other videos on my health playlist on my channel, and blog posts you can find here on my blog. For more about any of those products, you can type what you are looking for in the search box at the bottom of the blog homepage. 

In this video, I share about Cranberry Concentrate, Cream Of Tartar, High doses of Vitamin C, Colloidal Silver, and especially D-Mannos. Of course, using these in combination with the above mentioned alternative antibiotics would make it more effective. Follow the instructions on the bottles of products. I have had great results curing my urinary tract infections due to the parasites I currently have using all the products mentioned here!

If you have any questions on anything, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment