Friday, February 5, 2021

Getting a New Wardrobe On Clearance

I was grocery shopping at Walmart this week and had finished my shopping and was headed towards the register when I noticed clearance racks in the center isles. 

I was shocked to see $1 items. They had a large rack of men's dress shirts for $1 each. They had all sizes and colors and they are anti-wrinkle as well. I called Prince One and asked if he would like me to get him any. I picked up several colors for him. 

They had racks of women's shirts and pants for $1 and more racks of clearance for $3 items as well. I didn't want to have to try them on as I had frozen goods in the cart. 

I grabbed two sizes in each item that I thought I may want. I had a huge bag of clothes to try on when I arrived home. I found about five different outfits and the most expensive of the group was $6 for the outfit!

There were two outfits that cost $2. and others that cost $4 and one or two at $6. I enjoyed getting clothes that fit for cheap as I am always working on projects and look for inexpensive shirts to wear as I work as they are always getting ripped and stained. 

I usually get $1 t-shirts from Walmart that are seasonal or out of date, so it is nice that I could get some that are not as ugly as when I am working, sometimes I need to get a part at a hardware store, so now I can wear not as ugly shirts to work. 

You have to love getting men's dress shirts for $1. That is cheaper than getting them dry cleaned. It is like a disposable shirt!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment