Thursday, February 4, 2021

It's Becoming A Tradition - Sushi and Berries Wednesdays

I have mentioned several times about our friends that make sushi in town. 

Each person that comes and goes in the sushi rotation over the years have become our friends. Here is a link to one post about Nunu and Van. I can't believe it was so many years ago now but it was in 2017. 

There have been many people since those two who have come through making sushi over the years. I have been supporting the newest guy and here is a post about him recently

Recently, he has started having $5 sushi on Wednesdays. I have tried to go support him but with limited funds, I have resorted to going on Wednesdays so I could support him but save on funds. 

For the past three weeks, I have stopped into say hello and pick up some sushi. For some reason, berries have also been on sale each week so the tradition has become sushi rolls and berries every Wednesday as a treat.   

I remember years ago that we didn't have sushi in our town so I am so glad that I can enjoy this new tradition. 

Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment