Thursday, April 2, 2020

Life Update - Lost 34 Pounds in 2 Months - Quarantine - Princess Five in NY

I have been weighing myself every Friday to keep track of my progress in the dieting I have been doing for the past two months. 

With February being a short month, it wasn't a full week, so instead of weighing in on Friday and going by weeks, I decided to weigh in on the date, rather than the week day. 

I started the diet on January 31, 2020, and I decided to weigh in on March 31, 2020 to do an update. I have lost 34 pounds in those two months. At first, I dropped lots of weight fast not eating any sugar and fasting. However, since those first two weeks, I have been fairly steady in losing 2-4 lbs. a week. 

I am not exercising, but have been changing up the diet using many different diets, and it seems to be working, but I am hungry much of the time. I have noticed my stomach shrinking, and I get full more quickly, which is good. 

I also share an update on Princess Five and on quarantining, and what I have been working on while in quarantine. I blog about this stuff, but I don't often make videos on that type of thing, so I just did a general update on the video. 

I think I am going to keep doing updates on the weight loss at the end of every month. 

Have a Blessed Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment