Thursday, April 23, 2020

Cookie Kits After Holiday Fun For Cheap

After Christmas, the clearance area at our local Walmart had some gingerbread house kits on clearance, and when I saw that they had some sesame street gingerbread kits for sale , I decided to get some. 

Princess Four has collected Sesame Street items since she was young and I thought that this would be a fun activity for our family to do at our Easter campout. 

With the Corona mess going on, I knew it wasn't going to happen so when I had an opportunity to send the kits home with Princess Three when she stopped over to drop some stuff off for Princess Four over Easter. 

I packed up a few different things for each girl to do and sent them home so they could do them with their roommates. 

This past week, I got some cute photos from the girls of their activities with their friends. 

I think it was a fun activity for them to do while they were quarantined. I wouldn't spend the money on them at full price, but when they are 75% off, it makes it an inexpensive way to enjoy time doing something creative. 

I was at the store this week and found they had some Easter Egg decorating sugar cookie kits verses the gingerbread kits at Christmas. The tag on them said they were around five dollars but when I did a price checker on them, it was under $2. 

Each kit had 12 cookies so I picked up the three kits so we can do them at our Summer camping coming up. I thought it would be a fun activity for the kids to do on the off time. For such an inexpensive thing, it brings some good fun. I highly recommend these kits, especially at clearance prices! 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment