Thursday, April 30, 2020

Another LONG Day Helping The Neighbor

I am so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors. Over the years, this family has helped us so many times. I am grateful that I am able to help them for once.


I have been helping them for the last few days and will continue working tomorrow. I am helping her organize her house and clean out some rooms.

Today, I finally finished organizing and cleaning the storage room that has shelving. There is a small fruit / food storage room off that main storage area and I finished cleaning that room tonight and arrived home after 10 p.m.

I will head over tomorrow and will hopefully be able to help her with the last two storage rooms / unfinished basement rooms where she is storing items for family but it all go put into several piles in the centers and it is hard to walk around in there and her husband tripped and fell into stored frames cutting a huge and lengthy cut on his forearm. That fall was the beginning of his downfall as he never seemed to recover.

She is a bit unsteady on her feet and I worry that if it isn't organized, she may also trip. I am getting rid of the carpet scraps that tripped me up today as well. She is so grateful for the help and I am grateful I can help her.

I forgot to take finished pictures but will take a few tomorrow if I remember so you can see the finished basement.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment