Friday, April 10, 2020

UTI and Sinus Migraine Make It A Rough Day

I think since I have been dieting and eating healthier for the past two months, I have upset the parasites.

The past few days I got a raging urinary tract infection and I get them when I am eating stuff that drives them out of my colon and into the bladder. It has been about a year since I have had one. I don't have any insurance currently and I didn't want to go to the Dr. Office with all the craziness going on currently with Covid, so I have been reading up on natural cures and also visited the health food store and I will probably make an update video about it if I can cure it using natural methods. I have never been able to do that before but hope that I will be able to figure it out. 

I have lots going on and even though I had a migraine and didn't feel well, I forced myself to go outside and pick up my trash tree branches. I will share about that next week. 

I hope you have a wonderful and Blessed Easter 

No comments:

Post a Comment