Monday, February 10, 2020

My Toenail Fungus Cured For Years In Seconds A Day - Update

In December 2015, I posted my first video about how the peroxide soaks I was doing to kill off the parasite that I have, was curing my toenail fungus that I had for many years. 

With that, I made a video (see that post here) and then life crushed down with my mother living with me while having Leukemia, then her dying with funeral, then Grand-Prince 1 being born, then Princess Five's car crash. 

Those were all within a few months. I didn't have time to do soaks during all that time, so I had to come up with a different way to keep my nail fungus from growing worse. I came up with a way to put the peroxide in a spray bottle and use "Thieves" oil drops in it and that worked great as well, but took much less time and peroxide. See a link to that post here.

Then, just under a full year later, I showed my nail fungus grown out and the healed healthy nail in a video in October. See the post about that linked here.


These curing parasite videos used to be my highest watched videos on YouTube. Then,, YouTube changed their analytics and how they rate and suggest videos and my views on this are now almost non-existent. This is sad to me because there are so many fake fungal cure videos on YouTube and mine actually works for people with a cost of nearly nothing. 

It just takes time to heal any nail fungus and when people say they cured their nail overnight using bleach, that isn't true. The nail over the fungus is dead and damaged and not attached so I know that it is impossible to cure it overnight. 

I had someone make a comment a few weeks back about what I used to clean out the nail underneath. I stubbed my toenail on something, so I took off the polish that I use and decided to do an update video showing that my nail is still healed from the fungus now over four years later. 

I don't do anything with it as the fungus is dead. It is just a healthy nail now and I can once again manicure / pedicure them and make them cute. I went without nail polish for that entire year so I could make sure that it was continuing to heal and look better. Now that I know it works, I would probably be able to paint my nail, and still treat it for the fungus, just because I am sure the method that I used works! 

Each of the post links has an associated video in the post if you want to see each of the videos. Or, you can check out my YouTube channel and watch them there. 

Have a blessed and fungus free day~!

2 comments:

  1. How do you kill these parasites I got the same thing it is killing me please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am sorry you have this. I haven't found a cure but I created a webpage listing everything that I have been through and how I have been tested etc. It is called, Horsehairinhumans.com so hopefully you can follow my youtube channel and check out my webpage and if I find a cure, I will share it there as well as posting it here.

      Have a blessed day!

      Delete