Monday, January 27, 2020

The Pruning and Yard Are Done - Oh Happy Day

I had someone come on Saturday and use a chainsaw to cut up the last few logs that were in the yard. 

I am blessed with good friends who are so willing to help me finish projects. He was the one who helped me take down the larger branches. While he was cutting up the last few logs, one of my neighbors came over and was going to offer to help but could see we were almost done. 

It feels so good to be finished with all the pruning and yard for the first time in years. I want to find a new trampoline top and hang another tire swing in the now pruned tree so that it can be safe and fun for the grandchildren when they visit. 

I feel so blessed to have a big fenced beautiful yard with fruit trees. And now, I have a super great year supply of wood for the wood stoves.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment