Friday, January 3, 2020

Comparing Toilet Bowl Cleaners - What Worked the Best


I used to love "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner. A few years back, I did a toilet bowl cleaner comparison and found that the best cleaner was "The Works."

For the past few years, the "works" hasn't been working. I have purchased and tried a few different cleaners and haven't been really excited about any of them. 

I decided to purchase one of each major brand of toilet bowl cleaners to find a new favorite. I let my toilet bowl get super dirty and today tried all the different cleaners to find a new one that I like. 

I tried six different cleaners in the toilet and made a video of how they worked. It was frustrating that I didn't find one that would take the hard water deposits off so in the end, I still need to use the pumice stone cleaner to get the tough stains off. 

Check out the video to see how each worked when I squirted them on. In the end, I felt that the Lime-A-Way worked the fastest but really wasn't excited about any of the cleaners. 

You can see and decide for yourselves which worked best. Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment