Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Three Deliveries in the Same Day

It was a very happy day for me. I had that minor accident sliding on the ice last week. I called around to local used car parts places and found a used one for $250 that needed to be painted. My dad looked up several places that have the parts in surrounding states. The parts were different prices, but all would need painting. 

I looked up the part on eBay and found the bumper for about $170 painted and thought that was a great idea. I also ordered a new light fixture and even after market locally is $100. I was able to get the light fixture for less than that and ordered both that day.

They both gave differing "arrive by" dates, and so I figured I would have to give a few weeks for delivery.

I also had a watcher on my channel write me and suggest a new herb to try for my parasite issue. I ordered the herbs after doing some research and thought those also would take a longer time to get to my house as I ordered those well after the car parts.
Imagine my surprise when I got BOTH car parts on my door today from different companies and then got the herbs in my mailbox today. It was a good day as I hope to get my car fixed quickly as I can't drive it on the highway in the condition it is in currently.

I will share about the parts later as I think they are a really good deal. I will share about the herbs if they work.

Have a Blessed Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment