Friday, January 10, 2020

Another Day Of Sleeping - Methane Issues and Storm Heache

Last week, I had some workers come from the sewage department in the city and look at the methane problem. They said they didn't detect anything, but I put the house fans on all the time. We talked about all the symptoms and why. They felt that the problem is probably the house next to my house. They didn't see any problems on the street, so feel that it is probably the house next door as I talked to two other neighbors when I could hear water being used in my house when I hadn't used any since the 12 hours prior. 

I decided tonight that I am going to close all the doors in the basement and put towels under the door to block any gas coming out. I hope that doing that will maybe help, but I think that because it is super cold and we have snow, the furnace is going on constantly and is probably why I feel so tired and horrible on top of a storm headache. I got nothing done today. I have so much on my "to do" list yet feel so horrible. 

I didn't get up for the day until after dark about 5:30 tonight. It is so frustrating missing day due to feeling so tired and crappy. I fell asleep in my chair uploading a video earlier. I just can't take much more of this. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tejae... sorry to hear you're having those rough days. Just wanted to tell you that I tried to run my gas wall furnaces for the first time since i got acutely ill with all this 5-1/2 years ago. I have not been spending the winter in this state, but now I'm stuck here many many miles away from my loved ones because of the illness. Anyway...i thought the gas heat might be making me sick. Then pg&e disconnected both of them because of a crack, etc. So i have been forced to try to keep my little place warm with an oil-filled electric heater...and use another little electric heater when I have to. It's very wintery weather so it's a challenge...and I know your home is larger. But I realize the gas was making me feel bad...and it didn't have leaks .. but old wall furnaces . The electric heat also keeps things very dry...which is a big help. In Florida i kept a dehumidifier running nonstop year round even with heat or air. Hope this helps. Still doing the doxy/protocol. Having hope. Will try to update. God bless! Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing that information. I had someone come check the house when the furnace was not on. The furnace is gas. I don't smell any natural gas. I have carbon monoxide detectors so I know it isn't that. I really think it is a methane issue as I have the symptoms of methane but not for natural gas or carbon monoxide. I may have them come back and test the air with the furnace on just to see if when it is running there is an issue.
      I appreciate you taking the time to share and update us on how it is going. I am sorry to hear you have so many issues. It will be so nice when we can find a cure for all this! Have a blessed day!

      Delete