Thursday, January 23, 2020

I Finally Finished the Tree Branches in the Yard

I wanted to share how happy I am about finishing up my yard. 

I had a few hours this afternoon after my food bank board meeting and the sun was out even though the yard was really wet. I figured out that I could probably finish the branches that needed to be cut up.

I spent several hours cutting up the rest of the branches and breaking up the twigs and sticks and then stacking the rest of the cut up wood on the wood pile. 

I filled all of my garbage cans full and am very happy that I was able to finish raking up all the small debris just as the sun set and was able to get everything in the garbage cans. 

I am so excited to have the yard completely finished. It is the first time in years that I have been able to get all the trees pruned before spring and to get all the landscaping done, bushes pruned, edged etc. 

I am glad that the sun was out long enough to melt the snow so I could get it finished. 

I took a video of the yard finished and will share my excitement with you. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment